April 11, 2009

The economy stole my soap!

Due to the bad economy, all of us are tightening our belts, sashes, or whatever we use to keep our pants from dropping down around our ankles.

So, I'm in the shower this morning mindlessly scrubbing my bits and pieces when I realize that the teeny, tiny sliver of soap that I was using has mysteriously gone missing. Initially, I panic because who wouldn't panic at the thought of a random piece of soap stuck in her vajayjay?

Since my new mindset is to always try to counter balance a negative thought with a positive one, here's what I came up with:

Worst case scenario: My cooch will be like catnip to Leprechauns and old Irish dudes.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi7DhUBKJV5VULDnHlWLVSyn2oFBhJtugDoSF4o1r25dtyq5Fhl6QzKSESO-U-8kUWRgA5uimor6EG8Eo9idUda3g5LokNxJt8qFVZmSAfX7704FAXU23FTRLm8bKPr9YupfTD3/s400/Drunken+Leprechaun.gif

Best case scenario: My cooch will smell like Irish Spring all day.
The image “http://urngarden.com/images/blog/200.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I think I'm okay with either scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment