May 8, 2009

Karima Francis, I LOVE YOU!!


I am not prone to gush over new music artists. In fact, I usually take the anti-hype route and ignore that new artist, completely, until I decide that they are worth my time. Having said all of the above... I am completely in the tank for and in love with Karima Francis!

Her voice is staggeringly beautiful.. Her vocal range is stunning.. And she's only 21!

Her debut album came out a couple of weeks ago. You can only get it as an import here in the states, but it is well worth the wait. I have not actually purchased a CD in years (too many "free" options available), but I pre-ordered this one.


Here are some videos of her for you viewing pleasure.


Covering the Kings of Leon's 'Use Somebody'



Performing the title track from her debut CD, 'The Author'

No comments:

Post a Comment